Tuesday, March 24, 2009

April 25, 2009 will be a big fucking day for me....or who's scheduling these things?

Hey....if you know me at all, you know my band, The Dirty Pearls are playing the Bowery Ballroom on Saturday, April 25....and you should get TICKETS soon, because they're already going pretty fucking fast, ok? We're going to be pulling all the stops out for this show....it will be as if we are turning the place into an arena....(and when we start playing arenas, we'll make them feel like clubs....get it?)....

Also, in a case of sheer coincidence, the film I act in, The Perfect Age of Rock N' Roll, is premiering that night at the Newport Beach Film Festival. So, if you're on the LA/Orange County area that night, I'd love for you to go and see it....

Now....I've had a chance to discuss this with a lot of people....some of them have been inclined to ask me if I'm sad that I'll be missing my film premiere.....I have two great answers for that....

#1-It will be the first time in my life where it will be as if I'm in two places at once.

#2-I've been praying for "problems" like this for my whole life.

Besides, I'm sure there will be some kind of a premiere here in New York, and maybe one in Hollywood if we're lucky....and I know the powers that be are working on others....so there you go....

Anyway, I thought I'd share the good news...and ask that if you're in either the NYC area or the Orange County area, please come and support....we'll both be glad you did!

Thanks, and take care....

Marty E.

No comments:

Post a Comment