Monday, March 30, 2009

The Perfect Age of Rock N' Roll to premiere at the Newport Beach Film Festival, April 25

This is the movie that I acted in last Summer....having its premiere at the Newport Beach Film Festival.....

.....they would have it the same night I play the Bowery Ballroom on the opposite coast...but what the hell can you do?

Don't be fooled by the fact that I'm not listed with the cast....I'm a principal cast member and get a lost of face time....and you can hear plenty of my rasp in it as well....I guess I'm just not famous enough from a marketing standpoint.....hopefully, enough people will see this fucker to change that.....so......

Anyway, if you're in the LA/Orange County area that night, please go and check it out!

Details: http://newportbeach.bside.com/2009/films/theperfectageofrocknroll_newportbeach2009

No comments:

Post a Comment