Monday, March 23, 2009

So, I'm officially a blogger.....

Thanks to my friend TJ (http://tjandthetux.blogspot.com/)....I've decided to start blogging independently of the social networking hocus pocus horseshit (I know, I like it, but I still make fun of it, this, myself, and you too, ok?).....

Basically, I'm going to post and write about whatever the fuck I want on here....it will be an open book....that being said, I don't really give a first-class flying fuck about much of anything besides great Rock N' Roll and having a good time anyway, so....there you go.....

That being said, I have nothing substantive to say besides this....

In the spirit of the delayed arrival of Spring, let's just let Mr. David Lee Roth do the talking, ok? I'm too tired....



Stay tuned,

Marty E.

No comments:

Post a Comment